eReleases distributes press releases to journalists, news sites, websites, blogs, social networks, media influencers, and wire services. eReleases is a typical news release distribution firm that sends press releases primarily to journalists.
eReleases is a news release delivery service that was started over twenty years ago exclusively for small enterprises. eReleases provides low-cost access to a wide distribution list that includes well-known names such as the Associated Press.
Why use eReleases?
eReleases is most suitable for small enterprises that:
COPYRIGHT_MARX: Published on https://marxcommunications.com/ereleases/ by Keith Peterson on 2021-11-27T17:30:12.560Z
- Are unfamiliar with the process of writing press releases
- Have a small-to-medium-sized budget
- Do you want widespread exposure?
- Want to get featured in big publications
WireWatch is a report that users receive within hours of sending their release. It includes:
- 50+ links pointing to the release on "a variety of websites"
- Total collection (placement of the release by websites or tweets about it)
- Total potential audience
- Interactions in online engagement
- Other statistics, such as industry or device type breakdowns, are available.
WireWatch reports from genuine press releases are provided as examples by eReleases. This allows prospective clients to see what information they will receive with their reports.
WireWatch, according to eReleases, is unique, and that they are the only PR distribution firm that offers it. That is technically correct.
However, the manner in which this claim is presented may give prospective clients the idea that eReleases is the only organization that provides performance reports.
That is not the case, as 'WireWatch' is simply a brand name for a PDF containing links to data given by third-party partners such as PR Newswire.
- A large distribution (4,200 outlets and over 100,000 journalists)
- The New York Times is among the publications getting releases
- Reasonable cost-effectiveness
- With their WireWatch tool, results are made fairly quantifiable
- Customer service that is capable
- Offerings that are perplexing and ambiguous in their wording
- The WireWatch report has minimal utility
- A negative internet user experience
- Buzz Builder ($299) — Distribution to a large number of media outlets and 100,000+ journalists, proof of distribution, a 400-word press release, and one industry-specific list.
- Newsmaker ($399) — Distribution to a large number of media outlets and 100,000+ journalists, proof of distribution, a 500-word press release, and two industry-specific lists.
- PR Pro ($599) — Distribution to a large number of media outlets and 100,000+ journalists, proof of distribution, a 600-word press release, three industry-specific lists, and PR True PitchTM tailored distribution services.
The enormous numbers and charts appear impressive, but they're frequently exaggerated.
The amount for the 'possible target audience' may be in the millions, but it is derived by aggregating the total readership for each source where the press release has appeared.
To achieve that amount, everyone who visited the possibly dozens of websites where the announcement appeared, such as Yahoo Finance, would have to read it.
That's not a realistic scenario. Offering this data as part of a reporting tool to provide users with an indication of campaign performance without explaining how to interpret it is not useful and may be misleading.
eReleases provides a lot of low-cost value to small businesses, has one of the finest press release networks for its press release distribution services, and has a good overall reputation among press release distribution providers.
eReleases comes towards the top of our list of the best press release distribution service 2021 after thoroughly studying and assessing various press release distribution service providers.
A press release, also known as a news release, is a formal statement released to the media.
The greatest strategy to get your marketing message in front of the public is to submit a press release. This is due to the fact that the internet has a tremendous amount of information that is continually updated. A press release may be readily amplified and distributed. Because the internet is huge, ensure that the content of your press release is properly researched and relevant.
If you're just getting started with your new web marketing strategy, you'll undoubtedly have a lot to learn about sending a press release. This effective marketing tactic allows you to provide additional information about your product or service in an instructive manner, typically in the form of a news piece rather than a sales pitch.
As a consequence, learning how to send a press release can be time-consuming, but if you follow these basic tactics, you'll be well on your way to learning how to create a fantastic press release. You'll also discover why it's critical to send out original press releases - sending out dull templated content to conventional media sites might be a massive mistake. Finally, you'll discover the particular rules that distinguish effective press releases from others.
To send a press release, follow these steps:
- Collaborate with a reputable and dependable press release distribution service company (preferably one that offers press release writing services).
- Before signing off on the press release, double-check it.
- Allow the press release distribution provider to distribute your press release to certain media and news outlets.
Make sure to submit unique press releases that are company-specific in order to complement your brand and overall marketing plan. Copying other people's press releases can harm your brand's reputation, and you risk losing your brand's credibility.
Consider drafting a striking news release title that immediately gets the attention of readers to stand out from the pack. If readers aren't engaged in the headline, they won't read the body of the story.