This article will show you how to change Instagram icon on both Android and iPhone.
The Instagram icon is the current crooked square and circular symbol that continues to reflect the original Polaroid camera. This component of the Instagram logo represents concentration, melancholy, youth, and memory.
Since the app's inception, its primary purpose has been to facilitate the sharing of vibrant moments with one's friends and loved ones.
When Did Instagram Change Its Logo? - Instafollowers.co Instagram support
COPYRIGHT_MARX: Published on https://marxcommunications.com/how-to-change-instagram-icon/ by Keith Peterson on 2022-12-20T02:41:51.018Z
The new Instagram logo looks better across the board on handsets with retina screens, as well as on some Android devices. Instagram's intention to put more of an emphasis on its visual storytelling skills may have been one of the factors that played a role in the decision to update the logo.
To modify the icons on your Android device, you will need to download third-party software. Changing the Instagram symbol is easy with X Icon Changer; just follow these steps:
- To access the Widgets menu from your home screen, press and hold the background button until the menu appears.
- Tap the X Icon Changer button after scrolling down the page.
- Keep pressing the X Icon Changer icon until it changes.
- When the Home screen comes up, drag the icon you wish to move there and then let go of the button.
- Find the app for Instagram, and then tap on it.
- Select a new shortcut, and then press the OK button. You have a number of different choices, and you can even add your own.
- On your Home screen, you should now see the new symbol. You can delete the original Instagram icon from your Home screen by pressing and holding the app, selecting Remove from Home from the context menu, or dragging it to the Trash.
Here's how to use the iOS Shortcuts app to change the Instagram icon:
- Open the Shortcuts app and tap the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner.
- Choose Open App from the list of suggested next steps.
- Tap "App," scroll down, and then tap "Instagram."
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Add to Home Screen.
- Tap the image icon under HOME SCREEN NAME AND ICON to choose an image for the icon.
- To add your picture, choose to Take Photo, Choose Photo, or Choose File.
- In the field for "New Shortcut," type "Instagram" (or any name).
- Tap Add in the upper right corner.
- To get rid of the original app icon from your Home screen, press and hold the icon, then choose Remove App > Remove from Home Screen.
The feature only works with the app's most recent update. If you can't find the new icons, it's likely that your Instagram app needs to be updated. This is possible in the App Store. To update your Instagram app, go to the App Store, type "Instagram" into the search bar, and then click the "update" button.
To change your icons on Android, you have to use a third-party app. Since ads pay for X Icon Changer, you can use it for free, but you may have to watch a few short ads. Get X Icon Changer from Google Play and install it.
Tap your name in the bottom right corner or your profile picture to go to your profile. Tap the top right corner. Click Settings, and then click Theme. Tap Light or Dark.
Installing a launcher is another way to change the Instagram icon (or any other app icon, for that matter). In addition to letting you change how your phone looks, most launchers also let you change how the icons look.