How To Make Your Twitter Public And Connect With A Wider Audience In 2023
Do you plan to publicize your account recently? If you want to know how to make your Twitter public, you're in a good place!
Why on earth would anyone want to shout their thoughts, opinions, and ideas to the world via Twitter? Well, some people use the platform to promote their businesses or personal brands, because apparently, social media is the new Yellow Pages.
Others use it to stay in touch with their loved ones or to keep up with the latest celebrity gossip and political drama. And then there are those who use Twitter to become internet famous or to network with other like-minded individuals in their field of expertise.
COPYRIGHT_MARX: Published on https://marxcommunications.com/how-to-make-your-twitter-public/ by Keith Peterson on 2023-02-02T03:11:26.456Z
Basically, there's something for everyone on Twitter - whether you're looking to share your thoughts, sell your products, or become the next big thing.
How To Make Your Twitter Account Public (2022)
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to make your Twitter account public if you want to.
To get started, you'll need to log in to your Twitter account. If you don't already have an account, you can create one by visiting twitter.com and clicking on the "Sign up" button.
Once you're logged in, click on the "More" icon (the three vertical dots) located in the top menu bar. From the dropdown menu, select "Settings and privacy".
In the left menu, click on the "Privacy and safety" option. Under the "Privacy" section, you'll see a toggle switch labeled "Protect your Tweets". Make sure this switch is turned off. This will make your tweets visible to anyone, even if they don't follow you.
Once you've made the necessary changes, click on the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes to your account.
Making your Twitter account public on an iPhone is a similar process to making it public on a computer. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Log in to your account if you're not already logged in.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen to access your account settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the "Privacy and safety" option.
- Under the "Privacy" section, you'll see a toggle switch labeled "Protect your Tweets". Make sure this switch is turned off. This will make your tweets visible to anyone, even if they don't follow you.
- Tap on the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the screen to apply the changes to your account.
Using the app, it's easy and takes only a few steps to make your Twitter account public. What you have to do is:
- Start the app for Twitter on your device.
- If you haven't already, sign in to your account.
- Tap the icon that looks like a person's face in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen to get to your account settings.
- Scroll down and tap the option that says "Privacy and safety."
- Under "Privacy," you'll find a switch that says "Protect your Tweets." Check to see that this switch is off. This means that anyone can see your tweets, even if they don't follow you.
- Tap the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the screen to make the changes to your account.
Once you've completed these steps, your Twitter account will be public and your tweets will be visible to anyone who visits your profile. Just remember to be mindful of what you post, as your tweets will be visible to a wider audience.
According to earth web, if you make your Twitter account public, anyone, even if they don't follow you, will be able to see your tweets. Anyone who looks at your profile will be able to see your tweets, and they will also be searchable on Twitter.
This can be helpful if you want to share your ideas, thoughts, and content with more people. But you should be careful about what you post because anyone with access to the internet can see what you tweet.
Also, if you make your account public, more people will be able to interact with your tweets and you may get more notifications. This could include likes, retweets, and replies from people you don't know. You might also get more private messages from other people.
As we've already discussed, there are some pros to making your Twitter account public, like being able to share your thoughts, ideas, and content with more people. However, there are also some cons/disadvantages to think about. Some of them are:
When you join Twitter, your Tweets are public by default, which means that anyone can see them and respond to them. You can protect your Tweets through your account settings if you want to. Find out how to keep your Tweets safe.
If you have a private Twitter account, only the people who follow you can see what you post, and you have to approve each follower by hand. This also means that your tweets won't be visible to people who don't follow you or have permission to see your feed.
Elon Musk's deal to buy Twitter for US$44 billion and turn it into a private company is finally done. The richest person in the world has already made his mark on the social network by getting rid of four of its top executives.
Want to know how to make your Twitter public? Follow the steps given above and make your Twitter account public! Now the whole world (or at least the internet) can see your every thought, idea, and masterpiece of a tweet.
Just remember to be careful what you post, because once it's out there, it's like a tattoo for the world to see. But hey, at least you'll have more followers and notifications than you know what to do with!