Want to Grow Your Business, Not Your Budget?
…How to Go From Anonymity to Expert at the Click of a Mouse™
Our advantage – Our X Factor — is that we grow businesses, not budgets.
Using Web 2.0 and B2B social media, along with traditional B2B public relations methods, it is now possible to generate much greater visibility at higher velocities than traditional PR alone. Combine that with an interactive prospect leads system and you have the ability to develop a high return on investment (ROI) on your public relations. Or as we like to say, It’s PR that Pays for Itself..
There are five key steps to creating a high ROI B2B public relations program:
- Develop pitch-perfect B2B marketing messages that engage the media and prospective customers.
- Create highly-engaging B2B branding content like white papers, articles, videocasts, audiocasts, Twitter posts and blogs that substantiates your expertise and establishes credibility.
- Seed your B2B marketing content so it goes to work for you via media outlets, web sites, blogs, search engines and social media sites. Add a strong call to action that gets prospects back to your website or landing page.
- Help your executives create personal brands to put a “face” on your company and enhance your credibility.
- Leverage B2B branding content with a leads generation system that allows prospects to self-qualify themselves and engage with you.
Our X factor is in our DNA and even part of our name. More importantly, it works. For one client, for example, we delivered nearly 200 qualified leads after a two-month PR campaign.
The Bottom Line: “Our clients are our lifeblood, and we will do everything within our power to meet their objectives. We also don’t believe our job ends with B2B public relations – we’re ready, willing and able to help our clients improve their B2B marketing and to serve as senior advisors. We are tenacious, persistent and persuasive.” — Wendy Marx, founder and president, MarX Communications
If you’d like to break the barrier of press releases that have no tangible results — and improve your credibility with prospective customers — we can help. Call us for a free executive consultation, including an evaluation of your unique situation at 203-445-2850 or email our president, Wendy Marx, directly at email@example.com.